Come and celebrate Lantern Festival with Citta Mall!
Don't miss out Lantern Coloring and Decorating Contest, Coloring Contest and Lantern Parade!
For more information, check out HERE - http://bit.ly/Vl1Dtm
Cahaya Eid Mubarak
Don't miss out Aidilfitri festivities with CITTA MALL! Check out great happenings this month!
Little Miss Kebaya Contest
My Queen of Fashion
Car Making Contest
Christmas Tea Party
We love life
The word CITTA came from an ancient language, and refers to your mind and heart.
Staying true to its namesake, CITTA Mall aspires to be a place where the mind and heart meet as one. A place that presents life at its fullest. A place that is brimming with surprises every day.
CITTA Mall is an open air mall, uniquely different to that of the typical boxed up malls in the Klang Valley. CITTA Mall accentuates green living and the love for the environment. We try to promote up-cycling and recycling of products via our Facebook page. We are also the home to a 75-year old rain tree, which can be seen at our main outdoor car park on the Ground Floor.
Owned by ARA Asia Dragon Fund (ADF), the flagship real estate fund of ARA Asset Management Limited (ARA), a real estate fund management company listed on the Singapore Exchange and affiliate of the Cheung Kong group. ARA manages about RM53.5 billion worth of real estate assets including 10 million square feet of quality retail assets such as Suntec City and Park Mall in Singapore and Beijing Oriental Plaza, as well as Dalian Tianxing Roosevelt Center in China.
For your comfort
- Found on the 1st and 2nd Floors of the mall
- Comfortable space to attend children's needs
- Parent-child toilets, nursing rooms, etc
- Disabled-friendly and elderly-friendly
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available for loan at the Information Counter on the Ground Floor
- Prayer rooms (surau) are located on the 1st Floor next to Butik Sutera Violet
- Over 1,100 parking bays over 2 levels
- Easy and direct access into the mall from the Ground Floor car park
- Colour-coded Basement car park - no more getting lost!
Something for everyone
No 1 Jalan PJU 1A/48
47301 Petaling Jaya
T: +603 7662 5000
F: +603 7662 5008